- Our helpline is available from 1pm-2pm on 07736955219
- We will be resuming some routine face to face appointments from 15 February 2021. If you wish to be seen or are seeking sexual health advice you need to first book a telephone or video consultation with one of our clinicians
If you have any queries about the Covid vaccine or feel you have additional risk factors for becoming acutely unwell during pregnancy, please contact your midwife or obstetrician.
- We have updated our section on how to book a telephone or video appointment.
- Latest guidance has been updated on trying for a pregnancy.
- Our helpline has been suspended as we are currently offering everyone telephone consultations. This will be reintroduced as the current situation stabilises.
- Access the video consultation service, called 'NearMe' online here.
- Book an appointment for a telephone consultation called 'NearMe', by phone 0345 702 3687 (Mon to Fri. 9.00am – 4. pm) or online here.
- We can arrange for you to get your medication/repeat contraceptive pills by click and collect from our premises, posting it to you or emailing a prescription to a pharmacy.
- You can now give yourself your own contraceptive injection with Sayana Press.
- Your coil or implant may last you longer than initially told - see the new guidance.
- Now is not the best time for a planned or unintended pregnancy as the effect of COVID on the unborn baby is not yet known see the conception information
- Postal Testing Kits for chlamydia & gonorrhoea are available for those who have symptoms of an STI.
- Free condoms are available by post to people living in D&G.