- Scroll down to see the map for Sexual Health D&G, behind Nithbank, Dumfries (entrance off Craigs Road, opposite the main gate to St Joseph’s College). Following Google Maps directions to DG1 4UU will bring you to the entrance of the lane that leads to Sexual Health. Please make sure you know how to find us as we may not be able to see you if you are late for your appointment. If in doubt phone 03457023687. Our office hours are 08.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- If you have an appointment it is important that you do not arrive before your specified appointment time. If you arrive early please remain in your car until your appointment time.
- If you should be self isolating eg recent travel, contact of Covid 19 or you or any household member has Covid related symptoms eg new continuous cough, temperature, loss of sense of smell or taste prior to your appointment please DO NOT attend. If you are unwell with these symptoms please in the first instance contact NHS 24 on 111 where they will provide you with further advice
- We aim to minimise the risk of COVID in our work place. All desks are more than 2 metres apart and staff wear masks if away from their desk. In the clinical area staff wear droplet-proof masks / aprons and gloves as per the guidance and will remain more than 2 metres away from you unless an examination / procedure is required. We kindly request that you wear a face covering (unless exempt), use the hand sanitiser provided, do not attend if you should be self isolating and come alone where possible. Any visitors accompanying you will be required to give their details at reception and conform to the same guidelines.
- During Covid please do not come to our Sexual Health premises in Stranraer or Dumfries unless you have an appointment. If you wish to be seen or are seeking sexual health advice: Phone 03457023687 (Mon - Fri 08.30am - 4.30pm)
Click the maps below to see larger images
Directions to Sexual Health D&G at the back of Nithbank in Dumfries.
From the mini roundabout next to the petrol station on St Michael's St, go up Craig's Road towards Georgetown. After about 150 metres, turn down the lane that is across the road from the main entrance to St Joseph's College. Follow the lane down to the right. There's a car park near the main entrance to the Sexual Health building.
(If using a SatNav, type in DG1 4UU)
Google Map: Drag it around